1) English phrase says what goes around come around, this is what happen to Muammar Gaddafi, when egoism start to pull himself from the facts that his people are no longer behind him. For over 42 years of so-called tyrannic or dictatorship rule of Muammar Gaddafi, the people of Libya dares to rebel against him in searching of so-called democracy.
2) In order to lay down democracy in Libya, the Libyan chosen un-democratic manner by killing Muammar Gaddafi, overlook the democratic process of putting the accussed into trial before sentenced to death or whatever.
3) In the hope of democracy people tend to forget what is democracy all about and how it works. To my best understanding, democracy is nothing if its people are suffering from its. Its better to put it off and accepted dictatorian rule or communism if its can benefit its people. The democracy or whatever names, invented to works for the people not the other way round.
4) In order for democracy to works, first of all, one need to install stability in its country. The people also need to be instilled with true values of democracy and process has to be gradually. Otherwise, the state of anarchy may return and that state will never forever be in peaceful order.
5) China is one clear example of what Deng Xiaoping says "I dont care if its a white or black cat. Its a good cat as long as it chatches mice". In other words one need to understand the true meaning or its purpose. China started to accept democracy in gradual manner whiles keeping the good values of communism intact. In the end, the country and its people benefited from its. Being a good system, its has to be in practical manner. As a doctor always did, to chop-off one hand to save one life, why not.
6) The questions of whether democracy could bring good to Libyan people or not, is lies in the wisdom of its leader. I hope the fate that was befell to Muammar Gaddafi would not happen to whoever chose as Libyan leader. Only time will tell.