1) Believe me nothing will last forever, either life or power or wealth there's no exception. And looking at this, we can conclude about how is Najib's thinking - does he not worry that one day he will fall, one by one god has shown to us all the evidences of his blunders on 2.6B donation and 1MDB fiasco. Actually there's nothing to hide anymore - like Anwar Ibrahim, Najib himself having thick skin too.
2) If you watching movie American Gangster, played by Denzel Washington and Russel Crowe. The method employs is same with Najib approaches in politics. All the enforcement officers in NYPD were bribed by drug mafia. The drug lord have set aside funds to bribe all these police officers in order to facilitate their unlawful activities. In the context of our current political issue, 1MDB fund was used to help to facilitate Najib political agenda. Therefore, it wasn't surprise all the politicians either in UMNO or BN parliament representatives or even opposing side, seems reluctant or lacking political will to oppose all the wrong doing's of PM.
3) Eventually we the people who's voted in recent GE, will be the victims of the fraud made by our chosen leaders. Today's politic is not about fighting for the people right or being the voice of the people they representing. Today's politic is about personal agenda - lust for power and enriching oneself.
4) I'm sure all of us missed all first 4 PM leaderships dearly. The era that we stood by our own, stand by our own feet, speak our mind freely without influence from anyone else - a pride of our own-self. Now we have lost all of these spirit and pride - the disunity among all races also became larger, Malays being the centre of unity among all races also dividing - corrupted by the lust for money and power of it leaders. We Malaysians have no one to look at.
5) The small fragments of sincere leaders were casted away, they have no more power or influence, let alone follower to support. Consequently UMNO/BN become irrelevant and eventually people will turn against them in the next GE.
6) However the situation will not improve even if oppositions rule this country. Why? Because each party in the opposition pact have no common agenda and direction. Most of the time they were in contradicting opinion and cannot work together. The people will caught in between - and have no other option to choose from. The future look very bleak for us and generation to come.
7) Nevertheless PLEASE DON'T LOOSE HOPE AND REMAIN DILIGENT AND PERSEVERANCE IN OUR STRUGGLE AGAINST THE WRONG DOING OF OUR LEADERS EITHER BY CURRENT OR OPPOSING SIDE.