1) Our current politic scenario has gone insane. The latest development was the alleged use of Chief Minister's name in instead of Yang di-Pertuan Agong's in the doa during the Friday sermon in the certain mosques in Penang.
2) The Malaysian politicians are now willing to sacrifice his own religion in order to be popular in politics, therefore, currently our God name of Allah would have the same name with Christian believer while the name Yang di-Pertuan Agong has been replaced with Chief Minister of Lim Guan Eng in the doa of Friday sermon.
3) It has prompted Prime Minister to interfere in giving his directive to authority to find the truth of alleged of bloody act and subsequently charge the responsible culprits under the Sedition Act.
4) Never in the history of our nation politics, one would willing to sacrifice his own God name to be used in other religion which would have a great deal of affect on Akidah of Muslim believers in the country, willing to tarnish and replacing our nation Federal Constitution in order to be champion in politics. Shame on them.
5) Why is this thing happen now-days? We should go back to the root caused, which is the dividing factors in Malays. When the political party who should representing Malays community failed to unite his own race, the consequent affects are our Malays and religious right in the constitution would be in jeopardy. This is what happening now-days.
6) To all Malays in Malaysia, please look into this matter seriously, because we can't afford to do the same mistake again. Believe me, if it does so, there will be no turning back for us anymore.